Tuesday, August 16, 2011

"THE LITTLE ONE "

MY BIRTH-----A BAD OMEN !
How strange this world seems,
Oh Lord ! Where have i come ?
A nightmare ? Is this the end of my dreams ?
This place void of angels, simply awesome !
MY GROWTH-----A MISERY !
Dear God , how secure and jofful ,
content i was in my mother's womb ;
from the moment i entered this world , awful ,
i have been living in my own tomb !
MY PEOPLE-----ARE THEY MY OWN ?
In this strange place , strange creatures i see.
stranger still their ways ; i doubt if they 'll accept me.
Their feelings dead ; they haven't ever known glee.
Mercy God ,from this dreadful hell , I wish to flee !
MY LIFE------A LIVING HELL
Safe & protected i was , an unopened bud;
the lotus amidst murk yet sans mud.
Piercing & tearing me are the cruel spines;
for comfort & for love my heart pines !
MY BOSOM PAL-----MY LONELINESS
In this strange world , I find no place
that can offer me peace,happiness & solace .
I see distress & grief & am simply aghast,
wishing that my wonderful sanctuary weren't lost !
MY FEELINGS-----STILL ALIVE ?
Left behind is nothing but a pall of gloom ,
my life- the flower that was yet to bloom.
As a little bud , I was plucked & my petals shred ,
Even before I could learn to live , I was dead !

No comments:

Post a Comment