Wednesday, June 13, 2012

This and that...

Saanjali's a little bomb ticking away. I always thought Saveer was a handful but it seems like Saanjali is all set to outsmart him in every way possible.

She actually rolled over from her tummy onto her back on Day 2 and I wondered if that was just a one off episode, but then little missy has been doing that every single day, each time I gave her an oil massage before her bath.

Research articles quote that IVF babies borm from the freeze thaw cycles are far more stronger than those from natural IVF cycle or naturally conceived babies. I think Saanjali is proving the research right ;)

She hates lying still or in one place and wants to be carried all around the place "all the time". I have an ip cam installed at home to keep a watch on the maid when she's handling the kids and can't help but feel guilty when I see mom carrying Saanjali around all day with out a break :(





I am also dreading the time I need to travel with Saanjali for the first time as I am sure to receive some nasty glares. Little missy is blessed with vocal cords that can wake the dead.

As for me, I am a dairy manufacturing unit right now and a hungry cow at that. I have gained 4 kg in the last few months, after losing the initial post delivery weight. I really need to work on the weight and soon but the hunger pangs and cravings are so bad it's tough not to indulge :(

The weight has brought back Asthma again and the gestational diabetes has now become pre-diabetes (IGT-Impaired Glucose Tolerance) (fasting levels normal, post meal levels high). The doctor won't and can't prescribe any medication right now as I am still feeding the baby. The longer I feed the baby, the better chances I have of overcoming the diabetes crap and so I am trying to enjoy being the dairy cow :)

A 36-24-36 isn't my cup of tea but I do hope to achieve some sort of a figure some day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment